Friday, July 13, 2012

Pattern Mix Up

I know, I've already discussed my problem for saying YES to too many projects. I am, however, going to employ myself to make MYSELF a new dress for my cousin's wedding in September (I mean...the girl sewing the dress should PROBABLY wear something she's made herself.) Now, it would be a great opportunity for me to practise my drafting skills, but I get frustrated quickly and quite a bit and being out of practise for a while (not the best news for september...) I'm just not even gonna pick up my drafting tools. SO! like the dress I made for my friend megan! (PICTURES SOON), I'm going to cut and sew a dress from my own imagination and with the help of some peices of commercial patterns! These are my potential dress ingredients...
And these are just sweet patterns I found...

No comments:

Post a Comment