Sunday, April 11, 2010

SATORIALIST-ESQUE; PARISIAN VERSION.

Oh hey there. You have amazing style. Can I be you? No? okay, well I'll just take your picture then...




Lindsey Hoover

"I'm wearing a Comme des Garcons cardigan with Earnest Sewn jeans, Jil Sander boots and an Alexander Wang T-shirt. My favourite show so far has been Dries Van Noten, which was beautiful. My style is classic and fairly simple, although, let's say I'm not adverse to a killer heel."






Marie-Cybele Muysers, Bar des Roses manager

"My shoes are by Vivaldi, the jacket is H&M, the scarf is FCUK and the jumper is vintage."





Sani Claus

"My jacket is from Zara, the bag is Tommy Hilfiger and the shoes are Stella McCartney."






Makenzie Yeats, editor

"I'm wearing Ash shoes, a BCBG Max Azria skirt, an H&M sweater and jacket, and a Club Monaco bag."

No comments:

Post a Comment