Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Female Tom Ford



TOM FORD WILL BE GRACING THE FEMALE POPULATION WITH A HIGHLY ANTICIPATED WOMENS LINE!
Although some of you may not be as excited as I am about the prospect of this upcoming line, knowing Ford's knowledge and intuition when it comes to fashion - this line will spin fashion for females as hard as his lines have for men.

Granted, I will not be able to AFFORD these fabulous upcoming peices, the prospect that Ford is expanding into different regions of the fashion industry is one that makes the fashion industry - and myself, quite excited!

Ford has shown his creativity not only through fashion, but recently directed his first film - A Single Man, starring Colin Firth and Julianne Moore.

Recruitments to the Tom Ford Women's Project include Caroline Tixier - a well known designer for Givenchy aswell as Pablo Coppola - an accessories designer for Alexander Mcqueen. The launch, at this rate, will be looking to surface around August, 2011.

"Financing is extremely expensive right now, so if we find financing in the right situation we'll be able to start [a women's collection] soon. If we don't, we may have to wait a while," the well- known menswear designer has said when asked about the launch. "You know it will take me 18 months when I start, because [I have] to hire the team, find the factories, put everything together and then get the stores ready so there's a place for these clothes."

All I can say is - I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment